Tuesday 3 September 2013

My short bio!


My name is Mary-Joyce Arekion. If you wonder why the blog goes by Aurelie Arekion...Well, it's because Mary-Joyce was not available as a user name, so I entered a nickname! After various desperate attempt to change Aurelie to Mary-Joyce...I just gave up!

I have been in the teaching profession for ages...Well! Twenty years to be exact. In 2009 at the Microsoft Pil Pan African Forum for educators, I discovered teaching with ICT related tools and technologies! It kind of change my perspective of teaching...I move from the status of being just a mere educator to that of being a lifelong learner. I am always eager to learn new skills and innovate.

I teach 'English/Literature In English' at 'Lycee de Beau-Bassin'. Ever since I learn about educational technologies, I try to make the best of ICT in the classroom -I try to share and spread the good news about! I act as educatonal consultant at A.K.U.O E-Tutoring Solution and try to make the most of what I grasped at the VCILT.

I am just thrilled to embark on this course, and I am eager to learn and share.    
Regards/ Mary-Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment